Thursday, November 13, 2008

fun fab day in gifted


today in gifted we got to do a mythbusters experiment on yawning. we where wondering if yawning was contagious. so like in a mythbusters episode. we had two groups a control group who just did something with the experimental kids and none of us experimental people yawned and observed what hapened. then in the other group, the experimental group did the same but 1 of us yawned and observed we found that yawning probly is not contagious because we tested a few students from a class and one of us yawned to see if anyone else yawned. then i the control group we did not yawn to see if they just yawned because they were bored. you to can try it!

-Megan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Just by reading that post and seing that picture I am yawning like crazy!! But I think I have an idea of what's going on, reading about yawning or talking about yawning or looking at yawning makes you yawn. That's what I came up with.