Thursday, September 11, 2008

Awesome day of Gifted Take 2!

Today was another great day of Gifted! We finished up our cubism project. If you don't know what that is, it is inspired by Pablo Picasso. Read the other blog by Carli to find out more.

We also made a Wiki about famous scientists. A Wiki is not a word in a rap, it is place to post or find out information. And you can edit a Wiki to add more. Brook and I did our Wiki on Thomas Edison. Be sure to check out ALL of the Wikis on eminent scientists.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dMs.Zawis!!!!
I figured out the words to Rockin Robin!! It's, well first of all,I can't spell it so I'll sound it out. Twi-del-ee -did-el-ee dee 6 times. I did it whoo hoo! Mwa ha ha ha! LOL But yep! That's what it is!

Melanie Holtsman said...

I love your eminent scientist wiki! What an fun way for students to learn about their assigned scientist. I can't wait to see what you add.