Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Wiki Wacky Day


The first day of gifted was simply magnificent!W started off with some self portraits and not like our face....OUR NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we drew our names with our personality and hobbies.
We then stared busting our brains by finding states and countries in different sentences.For example:We went to the beach in a boat.and the answer is china.
We also learned about Picasso and did a cubism project.
And my favorite part WE STARTED THE MUSICAL!And i can't wait to find out some more songs.Can you tell that we have had a magnificent day in gifted.We've started learning about wiki's which is where you can go and edit information on different things and add to it . We are doing wiki's about different scientists.
Carli

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post Carli! And I think the day was great too! Top Forty sounds exciting!
Ally

Anonymous said...

nice post carli, I totally agree. I loved the self name portraits too.I had so much fun, and Ally I think top forty sounds exciting too!

-Megan

Mrs. Jennifer Zawis said...

"Woo Hoo!" to Ally and Megan for commenting on Carli's post. Okay, I know the rest of you can leave a comment before Thursday...just think-grids, friends, technology..what more could you ask for in fifth grade?

Anonymous said...

hi! I was bored so i'm doing this blog. I'm testing it its my first time! Scout